How It Works
How to Start Your Order
- Go to Customize Artwork product page, and select the number of characters (pets or people) in order to customize your illustration.
- Choose the Illustration Style.
- Cartoon: Vector Art.
- Watercolor: Realistic Digital Painting.
- Caricature: Coming in 2022.
- Choose the Package.
- Basic: Half Body.
- Standard: Full Body.
- Add a Name of your pet.
- Add your pet's name to be shown on the portrait.
- Upload your image(s).
- Please attach high-quality photos to get the best results.
- Including reference photos will help our artists for similar accuration.
- The most important part of your order is the quality of the image you upload. Click here to review the guidelines.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This is a Digital Edition, Not a Canvas or Framed Portrait.
You will receive the JPG/PNG high resolution files of portrait within your email inbox so be sure to leave your email when checking out!
- Describe details pertaining to your portrait.
- Add any notes for our artist to follow (describe clothing, background, eye color, hair, poses). PLEASE be as specific as possible.
Please provide us with as much information as possible in your drawing notes to help our artists get your illustration perfect. Any details not specified will be assumed by our artists and any changes to the final illustration which were not included in your original drawing notes may result in additional charges.
- ADD TO CART.
- An option to add a Faster Processing will be offered after you upload a photo and click the add to cart button, and your digital edition order should be listed in the cart page.
- You can now add more products on product pages (Shop Now on the top menu) if you wish to print your digital edition artwork on a various products.
- For returning customers who wish to print the digital edition art work they have already bought, simply find the products on Shop Now pages on the top menu and add the products to the cart using the previous order number.
- Please check your SPAM Folder for Digital Orders and Confirmations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device